Oral cancer has symptoms but sometimes can go unnoticed which is why it is important to attend regularly for check ups, even if you have no teeth or dentures, as we can check your mouth and if we see anything we can act as fast as possible.
Symptoms of oral cancer are:
- mouth ulcers that don’t go away (sometimes can be painful)
- unexplained lumps in the neck and mouth
- changes in speech
- white or red patches in the mouth
- strange feelings in the tongue and lip
- difficulty to heal after extractions
Call us on 01466 794089 if you are worried and would like us to check your mouth.