Freedom Of Information
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (the Act) requires Scottish public authorities (including dental practices offering NHS care) to produce and maintain a publication scheme. As a public authority, we are under a legal obligation to:
- Publish the information that we hold and which falls within the classes of information described below
- Tell the public how to access the information and what it might cost.
The Deveron Dental Centre has adopted the model publication scheme 2014 produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner. The scheme has the Commissioner’s approval until 31 May 2018.
You can see the model publication scheme 2014 on the Commissioner’s website at www.itspublicknowledge.info/MPS. or by contacting us at the address below.
We have also produced a Guide to Information available under the Freedom of Information Act Scotland. The purpose of this guide is to:
- Allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available)
- State what charges may be applied
- Explain how you can find the information easily
- Provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
- Explain how to request information we hold that has not been published
A copy of this guide can be obtained on request from:
Mrs Morven Gordon-Duff,
Deveron Dental Centre,