As of November we will no longer be able to polish your teeth on the NHS. Instead we will only be able to provide a scale. We have introduced airflow as a private option at the practice and will cost £45 as we are offering £20 off first time appointments.
Why choose airflow?
- Uses a jet of air, warm water and a fine powder to clean the teeth
- Machine warms the water to 40°C so extremely gentle, even on very sensitive teeth
- More effective at removing staining & discolouration to give a brighter whiter smile
- Thoroughly cleans down into deep pockets where traditional scalers struggle to reach
- Removes almost all of the biofilm (plaque/bacteria). Traditional S&P removes around 50%
- Improves gum disease so improves general health – gum disease is linked to heart disease, diabetes and stroke
- Includes a complimentary fluoride application to prevent decay
- Gives ultraclean, ultra healthy teeth!
- It uses start of the art technology
To book an airflow appointment call us on 01466 794089 or email us email@example.com, if you have a scale appointment in the diary then we can change it to airflow very easily!